Reloj Bering para Mujer 12934-000
Bering Watches founded when Danish adventurer and businessman Rene Kaerskov jumped out of a helicopter into the ice cold of the Arctic, directly over the North Pole in 2008. At that time he had no idea that he was parachuting into a new era. During passionate discussions, the vision of a new watch brand slowly took shape. A watch brand which would be as pure, clear and breathtakingly beautiful as the Arctic itself. Timelessly beautiful and long-lasting, like the ice, Bering blends minimalistic Danish design and optimal material strength in a unique way. Inspired by the beauty of the arctic, the style of the Bering collection is characterised by clear, streamlined forms and pure elegance.
- Cristal de zafiro – el triunfo de la ciencia moderna – el material más resistente a ralladuras del mercado
- Mecanismo cuarzo con visualización analógica y cristal de zafiro
- Tipo de calendario: fecha
- Pulsera de malla y caja de acero inoxidable, con dial plateado
- Resistente al agua hasta 3 ATM / 30 meters / 100 feet : resiste lluvia y salpicaduras de agua