Revell- Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner, Kit De Modelo, Escala 1:144
The Boeing 787 is a newly conceived twin jet wide-body aircraft that demonstrates a new level of cost efficiency for the airlines. It is the first commercial airliner with a fuselage constructed mostly of carbon-fibre reinforced composite materials. Operating costs are 10% lower than those of a Boeing 767, achieved through lower fuel consumption and a 20% saving on weight. Two types of engine are available, the RR Trent 1000 and the GEnx. Its maiden flight took place on 15 December 2009 and delivery is expected by the end of 2011. The airliners order list shows 840 orders for this revolutionary new commercial aircraft.
Detalles del producto
- Superficies finamente estructuradas con las uniones de la chapa embutidas
- Piezas transparentes para las filas de ventanas
- Detalladas góndolas de propulsores
- Fan frontal afiligranado, totalmente giratorio
- Tren de aterrizaje detallado